Find Scores & Reviews
MOST RELEVANT RESULT(S) FOR :
DxO has extensively analyzed the image and video quality of over 9,000 cameras, lenses and mobile phones. These analyses are used by top camera manufacturers, media and help power DxO software. DxOMark provides free public access to these results to help guide your camera and lens decisions. Learn more.
Scores, Reviews & News
1. RED Helium 8K DxOMark Sensor Score: 108 — A new all-time-high score!
2. Mate 9 camera review: A big step up for Huawei
3. Sony Xperia XZ Mobile review
4. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm F1.4E ED review: The best-performing lens in the lineup below 200mm
5. Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM lens review: Updating a classic
Shoot More, Edit Less
Did you know DxOMark's tests enable you to auto-correct images and videos based on the equipment you use?
DxO software uses DxOMark data for over 30,000 camera and lens combinations to provide automated image-processing for your setup.
Meaning you save valuable time while ensuring the best image possible.